Success!

on Thursday, February 10, 2011
I have achieved success. Let it be known, that I, Summer, have conquered the wired securing not 24 hours upon its completion! It was most unexpected, let me tell you. Instead of squeezing through the opening below.... I climbed OVER it! Ingenious, I know. Thank you, thank you, I live off applauses!

All my handiwork! I used it as leverage while I haul myself over with my amazing
upper-doggie-body strength

Now don't judge, I don't do it because I hate my home. I quite like it actually. It's those cats. Peh! I'm helping the neighbours with pest control. Quite frankly, I deserve a treat for my effort.

But the success was very short lived. Puppy, my neighbour/sister alerted Momma-2. What a snitch! Momma-2 said she was calling for me over the fence, but in all honesty I didn't hear her! My on-again off-again deafness must be acting up.

Imagine my surprise when I saw her at the neighbours! "Oh, what are you doing here? What a pleasant surprise" said I non-chalantly. She greeted me pleasantly enough although she was carrying me rather uncomfortably on the way back home and she muttered some not too pleasant things.

So I'm back to square one. Tied up again. Will they never understand I am doing this for the good of mankind?!

Feeling tired after the adventure. And trying to look repentant! Two birds with one stone.

Lots of licks,
Summer

P/s Momma-1 said she wants to say a word or two! Keep it short, momma.

I am at my wits end. I'll remove the pots, and if she still manages to get into her mischief then I really don't know what to do anymore. I'd love for her to be an inside dog, and she will be once I can call a place my own but it's not my house and therefore not my rules. I've even tried forbidding her from touching the fence, but I honestly think she forgets everything, even who she is, when she sees a cat! It is most disappointing to see how quickly she overcomes the fence after so much work putting it up.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw...Summer, I was just catching up on your posts and just about to leave a comment saying your fencing work looked great when I see this!! Your poor human! She's trying really hard, you know, and she's in a really difficult situation so you should try to be good and help her a bit - OK? I know what you mean about kitties - they drive me crazy too - but I'll tell you a secret: kitties are CURIOUS so if you just stay inside your garden and act funny, they'll probably come to check YOU out! :-)

Anyway, hope you don't go wandering off again!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Post a Comment